Take on the Guana Lake!
Join us November 11th for a long distance paddle from North Guana Outpost to the Guana Dam. This paddle is approximately 11 miles. Bring your own board or rent one from us! Join us for burgers and beer after That Damn Dam paddle on the deck at NGO!
- Where: Paddle will start at North Guana Outpost and end at the Guana Dam (505 Guana River Rd.)
- When: 9:30 AM Launch time for an estimated 4 hour paddle. Cookout to immediately follow at NGO
- Free with your own board!
- Full Day Paddleboard or Kayak Rental $30 (this is a special discounted rate for this paddle only!)
- Cookout at NGO: Burgers & Beer $5
Note: If you are renting a SUP or Kayak from NGO, we will have a pick up service for the rental equipment that will meet you at the dam at the end of the paddle. You are responsible for your own transportation back to the shop. Check out the Facebook event page to team up with other people on the paddle for logistics.
Don't miss out on this fun event!
Call or stop by the shop to reserve a paddleboard/kayak
Must RSVP for The Damn Dam Paddle & Cookout by November 9th